By Arowona Abdulazeez
The Kwara State Civil Service Commission will hold the 2017 promotion exam for over 600 teachers in both Teaching Service Commission and State Universal Basic Education (SUBEB).
This was contained in a press statement made available to ROYAL NEWS in Ilorin on Friday by Alhaji Salman Ibrahim, Chairman of the Kwara Civil Service Commission.
According to the statement, the handwritten exam will hold on the 8th of June 2017.
It said that the 2017 examination is for eligible teachers across the state progressing to GL14 to 16.
The statement read that the proposed promotion exams is aimed at motivating and uplifting deserving teachers in the state in line with the vision of human capital development.
It however warned that the commission will not reschedule or organize “make-up” exam for anybody who may, for any reason miss the exam schedule.
It further stated that the exams for SUBEB staff will take place at the Staff Development College (SDC), Ilorin while for staffs of Teaching Service Commission, will take place at Government Secondary School (G.S.S), Ilorin at 9am.
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari
- UPDATED: Jigawa Govt annouces funeral as Emir of Dutse dies at 78
- Buhari inaugurates 5,700-hectare Irrigation Scheme, pledges more relief for flood victims
- 2023 polls will be the best, Senate President assures EU observers, Kenya’s Raila Odinga
- Ondo PoS operators increase charges over scarce new Naira notes
- Nigeria’s public debt stock increases to N44.06trn in Q3 2022 – NBS
- CBN directs banks to pay customers with ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, over-the-counter