No fewerd than 10 persons have been reported dead in a ghastly motor accident accident which occurred along the Lagos-Ibadan express way.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the incident occurred at the Alapako/Ogunmakin area on Tuesday when a bus driver, who had 11 passengers, collided with a cement-laden Dangote truck around 9pm.
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto
- PVCs, ballot boxes, destroyed after an attack on Ebonyi INEC office
- Gov. Adeleke appoints Chief of Staff, SSG, CPS