168 new cases of Coronavirus were recorded in Nigeria on Tuesday, November 24. According to the Nigeria Center for Disease Control NCDC, the Federal Capital Territory FCT recorded 61 new cases, the highest for the day.
Other states with new cases include Lagos-50, Kaduna-27, Oyo-12, Rivers-6, Katsina-5, Ogun-3, Kwara-2, Edo-1 and Kano-1.
Nigeria now has 66,607 confirmed cases with 62,311 patients discharged so far, while 1,169 deaths have been recorded.
See a breakdown of the number of cases per states below:
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC