168 new cases of Coronavirus were recorded in Nigeria on Tuesday, November 24. According to the Nigeria Center for Disease Control NCDC, the Federal Capital Territory FCT recorded 61 new cases, the highest for the day.
Other states with new cases include Lagos-50, Kaduna-27, Oyo-12, Rivers-6, Katsina-5, Ogun-3, Kwara-2, Edo-1 and Kano-1.
Nigeria now has 66,607 confirmed cases with 62,311 patients discharged so far, while 1,169 deaths have been recorded.
See a breakdown of the number of cases per states below:
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling