According to him, the accident which involved a commercial Golf 3 bus and a Sharon Volkswagen vehicle, occurred at Huturu Village on the Bauchi-Kano road in Ganjuwa Local Government Area of the state.
Abdullahi, who explained that the accident occurred at about 11.30 a.m., said it took corps personnel barely 12 minutes to arrive at the crash scene.
He attributed the cause of the crash to dangerous driving and speed violation.
“Twenty-one people were involved in the crash and there were 12 male adults, five female adults, one male child and three female children.
“Eleven male adults, five female adults, one male child, and three female children lost their lives to the crash and one male adult is still receiving treatment,” he said.
Abdullahi explained that the deceased would be buried in Huturu Village, while the injured had been taken to Kafin Madaki General Hospital in Ganjuwa Local Government Area of the state for treatment.
The sector commander advised motorists to always observe traffic rules and regulations.
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people
- Kwara Govt approves scholarship for Law students
- Bernard Arnault overtakes Elon Musk, emerges world’s richest
- Fuel Scarcity: Give us petrol at official ex-depot price, lPMAN tasks NNPC
- We have no hands in appointment of VCs– NUC
- World Cup quarter-finals: Morocco vs. Portugal on Saturday
- Adamawa establishes 5 sexual referral centres – Official
- Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelenskyy named Time’s 2022 Person of the Year