Online application for the 2017 Hajj Operation from Kwara State has closed, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
This was contained in a statement issued by the authority of the Kwara Internal Revenue Service, (KWIRS).
The statement reads: “This is to bring to the notice of the public that the 2017 Hajj Online Application which commenced a couple of months ago is now closed. We wish all successful applicants a great screening exercise. God bless you.”
Facebook Comments Box
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92