Online application for the 2017 Hajj Operation from Kwara State has closed, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
This was contained in a statement issued by the authority of the Kwara Internal Revenue Service, (KWIRS).
The statement reads: “This is to bring to the notice of the public that the 2017 Hajj Online Application which commenced a couple of months ago is now closed. We wish all successful applicants a great screening exercise. God bless you.”
Facebook Comments Box
- Private sector impressed as Gov AbdulRazaq declares open 10th Kwara Trade Fair
- Emefiele’s Naira redesign ran farmers bankrupt – FG
- Let’s use media to fight drug, internet fraud- Akogun
- UNILORIN Don canvasses creation of National Examination Malpractices Board
- UNILORIN emerges 9th in global ranking for Int’l students
- Kwara garment factory will be largest in West Africa at full capacity–MD
- WRITERS MOURN DEATH OF VETERAN POET, ỌLÁŃREWAJÚ ADÉPOJÙ
- Powerful Nigerian poet and author, Olarewaju Adepoju dies at 83
- Veteran NTA news caster, Aisha Bello Mustapha is dead
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*