The Kwara State Governor, Dr. Abdulfatah Ahmed wishes all citizens of the State a joyous and prosperous new year.
The Governor prays for fulfilled hopes and expectations with greater accomplishments in the new year.
Dr Ahmed also solicits prayers for continued peace in the State and the country as a whole. He urges the people to join him in rededicating themselves to achieving collective aspirations for a better Kwara State and restates his commitment to elevating the state and it’s people.
He commends all citizens and residents for their resilience and appreciates their support for his administration despite the challenges faced by individuals and families in the outgone year.
While acknowledging the difficulties experienced in 2016, Governor Ahmed expresses optimism that the challenges facing the state will soon end and pledges prompt service delivery to the people of the State. He assures that ongoing infrastructure and other people oriented projects will be co to develop the state and uplift individuals, families and businesses in the state.
Muideen Akorede Phd
Senior Special Assistant (Media and Communications)
to the Kwara State Governor
Facebook Comments Box
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note