Connect with us

Uncategorized

2018 census to gulp N272 billion

Published

on

– Dr Ghaji Bello, the Director General of the National Population Commission, says the National Population Census will hold in 2018 if necessary logistics are provided

– Bello also said the proposed 2018 census will cost an estimated N272 billion

– The director said that the exercise should have been conducted in 2016 in line with international practice If necessary logistics are provided the National Population Census will hold in 2018 The proposed 2018 national population census will cost an estimated N272 billion, the Director-General of the National Population Commission (NPC), Dr Ghaji Bello, has said. Bello told a correspondent of the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in New York that the Federal Government was expected to fund the exercise by only 51 per cent while the international donor community would fund the remaining 49 per cent. Dr Bello also said the National Population Census will hold in 2018 if necessary logistics are provided.

2018 census to gulp N272 billion
Facebook Comments Box

DOWNLOAD ROYAL NEWS eCOPY March 28, 2022


Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.

Contact: info@royalnews.com.ng

Download ROYAL NEWS app

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.