Kwara State Governor, Dr Abdulfatah Ahmed has promised to be more aggressive and more people centred in the pursuit of his policy of inclusiveness and shared prosperity in the new year.
In a new year message signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Abdulwahab Oba, the governor while promising to rededicate himself to collective prosperity, thanked the people of the state for their faith and commitment to peace, growth and development of the state in the previous years.
Gov Ahmed admonished Kwarans against hate speeches that are capable of causing a breach of the existing peaceful and harmonious relationship among the good people of the state, urging them to have positive resolutions towards building a more economically stable country in the new year.
“I’m determined and irreversibly committed to completing all on going projects and providing equitable dividends of democracy, infrastructural development across the state”, the governor said.
The governor wished Kwarans a happy and prosperous new year.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke declared as authentic Osun PDP candidate
- Hajj: NAHCON inaugurates, screens medical team
- PHOTO NEWS: Faces at NDC security seminar held in Abuja
- EFCC traces N130m illegal trasnfer into ex-Speaker Patricia Etteh’s account
- FCTA laments influx of beggars from states
- NERC releases update on alleged Tariff increment
- Saraki woos Osun PDP delegates, canvasses support for Adeleke
- PHOTO NEWS: Tinubu visits Kwara, salutes Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Tinubu assures of victory against any PDP candidate
- KWACCIMA pleads with FG to reopen Kwara, Niger borders