Kwara State Governor, Dr Abdulfatah Ahmed has promised to be more aggressive and more people centred in the pursuit of his policy of inclusiveness and shared prosperity in the new year.
In a new year message signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Abdulwahab Oba, the governor while promising to rededicate himself to collective prosperity, thanked the people of the state for their faith and commitment to peace, growth and development of the state in the previous years.
Gov Ahmed admonished Kwarans against hate speeches that are capable of causing a breach of the existing peaceful and harmonious relationship among the good people of the state, urging them to have positive resolutions towards building a more economically stable country in the new year.
“I’m determined and irreversibly committed to completing all on going projects and providing equitable dividends of democracy, infrastructural development across the state”, the governor said.
The governor wished Kwarans a happy and prosperous new year.
Facebook Comments Box
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity
- Why Gov Abdulrazaq will secure second term– Commissioner
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance