Former governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido, has warned against politics of blackmail and hatred ahead of 2019 general election.
Lamido revealed this in a chat with newsmen in his Bamaina, Birninkudu Local Government Area country home in Jigawa State.
He condemned recent comments about the People Democratic Party, PDP, credited to former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, “Atiku is entitled to his opinion like any other Nigerian,” Some people, especially politicians, should not be condemning others with different political ideology, interest or opinion,”
He stressed that such would not help the existing democracy and Nigeria as a nation adding that APC demonstrated that it cannot rule the country. Read also: Gov. Al-Makura seeks support for physically challenge school
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation