Former governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido, has warned against politics of blackmail and hatred ahead of 2019 general election.
Lamido revealed this in a chat with newsmen in his Bamaina, Birninkudu Local Government Area country home in Jigawa State.
He condemned recent comments about the People Democratic Party, PDP, credited to former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, “Atiku is entitled to his opinion like any other Nigerian,” Some people, especially politicians, should not be condemning others with different political ideology, interest or opinion,”
He stressed that such would not help the existing democracy and Nigeria as a nation adding that APC demonstrated that it cannot rule the country. Read also: Gov. Al-Makura seeks support for physically challenge school
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children