South-West Chapter of the Nigeria Youth Coalition, NYC, has expressed confidence that only the former Vice-President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, is competent and experienced enough to lead Nigeria to economic prosperity.
The group also called on former Vice President to return to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
NYC said Abubakar should return to PDP “as soon as possible” because he may find it difficult to secure the presidential slot of the PDP if he fails to participate in the party’s December National Convention.
A statement by NYC coordinator, Abiodun Emmanuel, says the Waziri of Adamawa possess knowledge of modern economic policies and political economy which the current administration lacks.
The statement reads, “We want the former vice-president to return to the PDP as soon as possible so that he can participate in the December convention.
“He should be part of the PDP rebirth, this will avail him a better chance to compete during the party’s primary, ahead of the 2019
“We are ready to mobilise Nigerian youths in support of Atiku, come 2019 elections.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- EFCC traces N130m illegal trasnfer into ex-Speaker Patricia Etteh’s account
- FCTA laments influx of beggars from states
- NERC releases update on alleged Tariff increment
- Saraki woos Osun PDP delegates, canvasses support for Adeleke
- PHOTO NEWS: Tinubu visits Kwara, salutes Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Tinubu assures of victory against any PDP candidate
- KWACCIMA pleads with FG to reopen Kwara, Niger borders
- Minister promises NDC more supports for effective performance
- 2023: Why I want to contest for Ilorin West/ Asa Reps— Ajia
- BREAKING…. Many school children, others affected as explosion rocks Kano