Barring any last minute arrangement, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and the former Minister for Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okojo- Iweala, may soon express their interest to contest the 2019 Presidential election.
While Atiku who recently clocked 70 years served as Nigeria’s Vice President between 1999 and 2007, Iweala, a public finance expert served as the Finance Minister and the Coordinating Minister of the economy during the immediate past administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.
However, ROYAL NEWS exclusively gathered through a poster sponsored for the duo highly ranked personalities that, Atiku will contest the presidential race while Iweala will be his running mate.
Although, no political party has been indicated as their platform to carry out the task but the poster reads: “A NEW DAWN ‘19”, “A PROSPEROUS NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE”
“Vote Atiku Abubakar for President Iweala Ngozi-Okonjo as Vice President. Strong economy and visible infrastructural development, 4 million jobs in four years, education for all and 100 percent defeat of Boko Haram.
As at the time of filing this report, all efforts made to reach the leadership of the Atiku/Ngozi Support Campaign Group proved abortive.
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children