Ahead of the 2019 general elections, the All Progressives Congress, APC, held a meeting which was presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari at the new Banquet Hall, Aso Rock, Abuja.
It was gathered that former Vice-President, Atiku Abubakar, was conspicuously absent due to reasons yet to be communicated to the party’s leadership.
NAN reports that the meeting which started at about 8.45p.m. was being attended by the newly appointed Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr. Boss Mustapha.
NAN also observed that some participants at the meeting were seen “struggling’’ for a photo opportunity with the new SGF.Others attending the meeting include Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, the APC national Chairman, John Odigie Oyegun, Sen. Bola Tinubu, cabinet ministers and presidential aides.
The meeting was also being attended by governors of Plateau, Adamawa, Bauchi, Sokoto, Niger, Kogi, Jigawa, Benue, Ondo, Oyo, Ogun, Kebbi, Nasarawa as well as deputy governors of Kwara and Yobe states.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion