social political group operating under the aegis of Plateau Regeneration Group has called on citizens of Plateau to support Gov Simon Lalong if he decides to contest the 2019 governorship candidate .
The group in a statement signed by Nagelu Garba ,the President and made available to newsmen in Jos reads that there is no alternative to Lalong in 2019 .
“Lalong has done excellently in providing dividends of democracy to the people and should be supported .”
“To me there is no vacancy in Little Rayfield in 2019 as Lalong has substantially fulfilled most of the promises he made to the Plateau people during his campaign in 2015.”
He said that the Plateau people can not afford to vote any other person or party in 2019 because doing so would be tantamount to endorsing a 3rd term for the southern zone which is against the gentlemanly agreement on rotation of power in Plateau .
“The only challenge to Governor Lalong is the APC primaries which, I am sure APC delegates will give him the ticket, because he has succeeded in satisfying party members with excellent feat particularly in the area of maintaining peace and order, prompt payment of salaries, equitable distributions of appointments, projects continuation and completion, confidence building, restoration of academic activities at the Plateau state University Bokkos among others salient achievements.”
Nagelu also said that anybody from the Southern zone who wants to test the will of the people should be ready for humiliation as Lalong has paid his dues asGovernor and deserve a second term in office .
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution