Former Commissioner for Information in Kwara State and veteran journalist, Alhaji Raheem Adedoyin has been appointed as Kwara state coordinator for the National Committee Of Buhari Support Groups( NCBSG).
NCBSG is the Umbrella organization for all the support groups seeking the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 general elections.
Adedoyin, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress( APC) was inaugurated along with other zonal and state Coordinators in Abuja today at an event attended by Vice President Yemi Osibanjo, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Lagos State Governor, Akinwumi Ambode, Chairman, NCBSG Board of Trustees, Sen. Abu Ibrahim, Kwara State APC Gubernatorial candidate, Alh. Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq and his counterparts from Delta( Great Ogboru), Enugu( Sen. Ayogu Eze), Imo (Sen. Hope Uzodimma, Waziri Hausa of Daura Emirate and former Kwara Gubernatorial aspirant, Alh. Yakubu Gobir and other APC Stakeholders.
In the letter of appointment signed by NCBSG Chairman, Alhaji Mustapha Ahmed and the Secretary-General, Otunba Biodun Ajiboye, charged the Coordinators to use their political experience to deliver their states for APC and Buhari/Osinbajo in 2019.
The Aims and Objectives of the committee include:
i. To serve as a platform for coordinating the activities of Buhari support groups nationwide.
ii. To galvanise the support groups with a view to bridging any communication and support gaps between the government and citizens of the country
iii. To mobilise unwavering support for the government of President Muhammadu Buhari in it is efforts to fight corruption, secure the country, develop infrastructure , create jobs, and bequeath a legacy of social political change
iv. To serve as a vehicle that will continuously alert government of economic, political and social initiative that will enhance policies and actions for the benefit of Nigeria and citizenry
In his reaction to the appointment, Adedoyin pledged to work with every support group and interest within and outside APC to ensure the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 general elections.
“President Muhammadu Buhari has done a lot for us in Kwara and all his achievements we shall publicise adequately, ” he added.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- EMIR OF ILORIN COMMISERATES WITH OKE-ODE COMMUNITY, KWARA NUJ
- Emir Sulu-Gambari set to install Balogun Gambari as most senior counsellor in Ilorin Emirate
- Divorce: JJC Skillz divorces Nollywood Star, Funke Akindele
- Gov Zulum directs promotion of deserving civil servants
- Kano APC Senator, Shekarau finally defects to NNPP
- Senate Confirms Buhari 7 Ministerial Norminees
- Fraud: Senate summons NIA boss over N/Delta activists’ blacklist by DSS
- Organ harvesting: Senate delegation to visit Ekweremadu, wife in London
- Ado-Ekiti Yahoo-Boy Jailed Two Years for Scam, Loses N13m Car to FG
- Money-politics affecting Nigeria’s political processes— Ex-Minister