The pioneer Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Barrister Kunle Sulyman, has warned the National Working Comittee of the party to desist from any move aimed at admitting the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki into the party.
He noted that, “If Bukola Saraki recontested under any political party, he shall not return to the senate because we are ready to demonstrate our strength, ROYAL NEWS reports.
”If truly APC has failed to perform, that is going to be the campaign points for the PDP and this actually means that we don’t need defectors to win the polls. I hereby advise the Uche Secondus-led NWC of Party to have rethink over this. We can’t work with Saraki under any guise. In a situation whereby the PDP remain adamant, we shall all our political structure en mass and pledge our loyalty and support for another party.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector