The pioneer Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Barrister Kunle Sulyman, has warned the National Working Comittee of the party to desist from any move aimed at admitting the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki into the party.
He noted that, “If Bukola Saraki recontested under any political party, he shall not return to the senate because we are ready to demonstrate our strength, ROYAL NEWS reports.
”If truly APC has failed to perform, that is going to be the campaign points for the PDP and this actually means that we don’t need defectors to win the polls. I hereby advise the Uche Secondus-led NWC of Party to have rethink over this. We can’t work with Saraki under any guise. In a situation whereby the PDP remain adamant, we shall all our political structure en mass and pledge our loyalty and support for another party.”
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes
- FG approves trade union for Bolt, Uber Drivers
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission