A renown Islamic scholar and founder of Darul Kitab College of Arabic and Islamic Studies, Dr. AbdulKadir Salman, has urged Nigerians to massively support President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election bids in 2019.
The cleric who stated this when speaking with journalists at the 2018 convocation ceremonies of the institution held in Ilorin the Kwara State capital at the weekend, expressed confidence in President
Buhari’s leadership qualities.
inception especially in the areas of economic stability, corruption eradication among others.”Buhari is a good and sincere leader who has the interest of the masses at heart. He has so many good plans towards the betterment of this nation but you will agree with me that the president is being
hindered by some forces who are working assiduously to make the country ungovernable for him. Buhari is a God sent leader to Nigerians and there is need for us to support him with our prayers at all times
and by the special grace of God, he will overcome all the challenges ahead of him.”
Dr. AbdulKadir who is also the Chairman of the Kwara State Arabic Board added: “Nigerians especially the masses should rally round President Buhari and ensure that he is voted in for second term in
2019. It is only Buhari’s re-election success that can assist us as a nation. The nation was at the verge of collapse before but Buhari has rescued us from economic saboteurs.
While eulogizing the virtues of the late revered scholar, Sheikh Adam Abdullah Al-Ilory, over his numerous contributions to mankind, Dr. AbdulKadir described him as a visionary and unique cleric of
international repute stressing that the 100 years anniversary celebrations is highly desirable.
- American journalist collapses, dies at Qatar World Cup
- ICPC: D’banj breaks silence after release
- Tinubu better than Peter Obi, but he’s a drug lord– Reno
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele