Malam Salihu Sagir Takai, the former governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) in Kano State has inaugurated a 15-member coordinating committee for his governorship campaign ahead of the 2019 general elections.
The committee which was inaugurated on Monday by the Central Working Committee of Takai 2019 Gubernatorial Campaign Organisation is chaired by Takai himself.
Other members of the committee include Dr. Bashir Shehu Galadanchi, Barrister Faruk Iya Sambo, Alhaji Ali Datti Yako, Hon. Ubale Jakada Kiru, Dr. Mahmoud Baffa Yola, Hon. Garba Shehu Fammar and Hon. Idris Garba Unguwar Rimi.
Others are Alhaji Kabiru Muhammad Tarauni, Hajiya Aishatu Mai-Jama’a, Comrade Munnir Matawalle, Hon. Sanusi Sani Barkum, Alhaji Lawal Tudunwada, Alhaji Tijjani Labaran Dambatta and Alhaji Muktar Darki who will serve as secretary of the committee.
The statement expressed appreciation to the Takai campaign organisation for the achievements it recorded since 2011 and 2015. It also extended gratitude to PDP leaders in Kano, including Ambassador Aminu Wali and Malam Ibrahim Shekarau for their support to Takai’s candidature.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- FAAN inaugurates App for airport taxi
- LASU aims to become best varsity in W’Africa — VC
- Poverty not for any true child of God— RCCG Pastor
- Tinubu was never a minister, Osinbajo was commissioner when I was Speaker— Amaechi
- With your support, I will win – Tinubu tells Bauchi delegates
- Why Kano APC Delegates Should Vote Me — Amaechi
- APC Governorship aspirant resigns from party
- Court sentences 27yr-old student for illicit drug trafficking
- Breaking….. Buhari orders embattled Accountant-General’s suspension
- Deborah: Stop escalation of jungle justice across Nigeria, govt urged