A retired lecturer in the department of Business Education at the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Professor Mahmood Aliyu, on Saturday declared his intention to contest the presidential seat in the forthcoming 2019 general election under the Peoples Redemption Party, (PRP).
He made his declaration in Ilorin, Kwara State she speaking with journalists, ROYAL NEWS .
According to him, “We believe in the forging of Nigerian national unity on the basis of justice and equitable political, social and economic opportunities for all citizens, within a genuinely federal system of government on which our diversity is recognised and cherished.
” With this come 2019, the era of some animals being more equal than others will be over. All Nigerians will be treated on equal ground as Nigerians on their individual merit.”
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery