Atiku is commencing a weeklong electioneering campaign in the US, where he would be meeting Nigerians and business community during the visit.
As part of his programmes and engagements while in the US, Atiku would be meeting with Nigerians in Diaspora as well as with the PDP members in North America.
He would also meet with top Nigerian business leaders based in the US and later meet with young Nigerian professionals in the diaspora, among other meeting with some business community.
Atiku had three weeks ago commenced his electioneering campaign in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. It was followed with the Kaduna campaign, and last Saturday, had another campaign in Benin, the Edo State capital.
Atiku is expected back to the country on Monday and by Tuesday, November 1, 2022, it would be the turn of Ekiti State, while the campaign rally in Ondo State would hold on Wednesday November 2.
In 2018, amidst talks that he could not visit the US, Atiku had in company of the former Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki and others visited the US.
The visit to the US was significant as it dismissed all doubts that Atiku could not travel to the US.
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt