Godswill Akpabio has stated that the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, will emerge victorious in 2023.
The former Akwa Ibom governor noted that the APC and Tinubu have the required competence, capacity, and acceptance.
Akpabio, ex-Niger Delta minister, is the APC candidate for Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District.
He spoke in Ukana on Sunday at a gathering of party members and supporters from the senatorial zone.
“Go all out and campaign for all our candidates because the party has all it takes to win elections from the national to the states,” Akpabio told them.
The politician described Tinubu as a flagbearer with records of good governance and performance to rule Nigeria.
Akpabio called the ex-Lagos helmsman “a tested and trusted leader” who is going into the race as an achiever.
“Presidential contest is for somebody with capacity to deliver and Asiwaju Tinubu represents that,” NAN quoted him saying.
Akpabio hailed President Muhammadu Buhari for the release of the kidnapped train passengers and the second Niger Bridge to be commissioned in December.
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt