Mallam Yinka Aluko, the Special Adviser to Governor AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq of Kwara State has resigned his appointment from the cabinet.
ROYAL NEWS reports that his resignation, according to him, is due to his interest to participate in the forthcoming primaries of the All Progressives Congress, (APC).
See Letter Attached:
Our correspondent gathered that there are strong indications that the ex-governor’s aide may be aspiring for the seat of Kwara Central Senate in the 2023 general elections.
In his letter of resignation dated 14th April 2022, Mallam Yinka Aluko thanked the governor for the opportunity to given to him to serve as Special the Adviser (Special Duties) in his cabinet.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- FAAN inaugurates App for airport taxi
- LASU aims to become best varsity in W’Africa — VC
- Poverty not for any true child of God— RCCG Pastor
- Tinubu was never a minister, Osinbajo was commissioner when I was Speaker— Amaechi
- With your support, I will win – Tinubu tells Bauchi delegates
- Why Kano APC Delegates Should Vote Me — Amaechi
- APC Governorship aspirant resigns from party
- Court sentences 27yr-old student for illicit drug trafficking
- Breaking….. Buhari orders embattled Accountant-General’s suspension
- Deborah: Stop escalation of jungle justice across Nigeria, govt urged