Leaders of North Central Renaissance Movement (NCRM) have appealed to the All Progressive Congress (APC) and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to ensure they zone their 2023 presidential tickets to the region.
They stated that the move would be in the interest of fairness and justice in the country’s political system.
Speaking in a press conference in Abuja on Tuesday, Chairman of the group, Dr. Nghargbu K’tso, said, “The time has come for other geo-political zones to support the North Central in its aspiration of producing the next President of the country.”
He said the zone would not accept national chairmanship slot of any party, stressing that the zone will accept nothing less than the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the 2023 general elections.
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules