A total of 21millions of Nigerians with their PVC are ready to vote for Governor Yahaya Bello (GYB) of Kogi state as president of Nigeria in 2023, from across the country as at Saturday 9th April 2022, and number is still counting.
The Governor made the revelation while fielding questions from newsmen at the second Annual GYB Seminar for Nigeria’s political and crime correspondents and editors held in Abuja during the weekend.
He said the number was generated from 3- 4 groups only and the records are there with the data for everyone to accessed.
The presidential hopeful also stated that he’s not afraid of other presidential aspirants in the All Progressive Congress (APC) adding that his records of achievements as youths, women employment leader and peace and security among others are there to speak for him.
Governor Bello restated that you can only become a champion when defeat a champion.
He also disclosed that only APC with be the determine body and sole responsibility of nominating his running mate if he emerged the victorious as flagbearer of the party.
He however reiterated that if given the opportunity to nominate one, wouldn’t mind to nominate woman as his running mate for the 2023 presidential election to set the record for Nigeria.
On which region expected to pick his running mate since the record has been either North or South for president and vice president and vise versa, given the centrality of the Kogi many have referred to as middle belt region, GYB could not be explicit.
Instead, the youth Governor who again ceded the responsibility to his party to also decide, expressed assurance of defeating even the national leader of APC Asiwaju Tinubu in the primary election.
However, most strong supporters of GYB like Femi Fani Kayode, his CoS, Chief security adviser among others who deliver speeches at the two day seminar in Abuja spoke in favour of Muslim- Muslim ticket sighting examples of MKO Abiola presidential victory.
According to them, the Nigeria has reached an age where origin, tribes, religion and zones of the president and vice president no longer maters but good leadership, governance and dividend of democracy. End
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto
- PVCs, ballot boxes, destroyed after an attack on Ebonyi INEC office
- Gov. Adeleke appoints Chief of Staff, SSG, CPS