A 23-yr-old final year student of Delta State University (DELSU), simply identified as Isoken have died after severe menstrual pain.
This is just as a best graduate of Electrical Engineering, University of Ilorin, Miss Taofeeqah Oloriegbe, on Monday died four days to her convocation.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that, Isoken was the only daughter of her mother, Mrs Osagbogbe, a nurse at Sapele General Hospital, Delta state. She has just one sibling, her brother.
According to reports, Isoken had severe menstrual pains which led to excess loss of blood. She died after she was rushed to University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) in Edo state.
- Kwara govt set to sanction owned-tertiary institutions over unlawful recruitments
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection