The Corps Marshal, Dr Boboye Oyeyemi disclosed this in a statement issued by the Corps Public Education Officer, Mr Bisi Kazeem, in Abuja.
Oyeyemi said that the promoted officers had displayed a great deal of excellence and hard work and diligence over time.
“Others are 963 Deputy Route Commanders elevated to the rank of Route Commander, 475 Assistant Route Commanders will now wear the rank of Deputy Route Commander,” he said.
Oyeyemi commended the performance of the newly promoted officers and charged them to put in their best in the course of their duties as the new rank comes with greater responsibilities.
He also urged those not promoted this year to keep faith alive as opportunities still abound for promotion in the future.
He stated that the promotion was part of the drive of the FRSC geared towards rewarding excellence, diligence and hard work.
He, therefore, called on all personnel to put in great efforts towards the actualisation of the Corporate Strategic Goals of the Corps.
He said that such goals led to trending down road crashes and creating a safer motoring environment in the country.
Oyeyemi disclosed that the FRSC board Chairman, Bukhari Bello, also expressed satisfaction with the level of transparency and objectivity that surrounded the entire processes.
He said Bello charged the newly-promoted staff to be more committed to the realisation of the corporate mandate of the Corps.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency