A front runner in the forthcoming gubernatorial elections in Kwara State, Alh. Tajudeen Audu, hss joined other well wishers to congratulate Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki on the conferment of Wazirin Ilorin by the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari.
The guber aspirant who is also the Makaman Lafiagi in a statement issued by his media team said the conferment as an indication of the Senate President’s immense contribution to the traditional institution in sustaining its norms and values .
He said: “The traditional title elevation is a confirmation of his sterling contributions to the development of Ilorin Emirate, Kwara and Nigeria at large”.
Makama Lafiagi therefore wished him more prosperous years even as he prayed for a peaceful and united Nigeria.
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget
- Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service insists on e-payment in hospitals
- Buhari invested more in vulnerable women, youth– Minister
- Buhari’s appointees sabotaging his administration– APC Stakeholders
- INEC won’t disappoint Nigerians in 2023 General Election– REC
- NYSC DG warns corps members against unauthorised trips
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement