Petra Akinti Onyegbule, former Chief Press Secretary to the Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, has weighed in on the Idibia’s family crisis.
The celebrity couple, Annie and 2baba who before now constantly served hot couple goals on social media have been making headlines since yesterday, but this time for the wrong reason.
Annie took to her Insta-stories to call her husband out. According to her, he disrespected her by sleeping in the same house with his ex during a vacation.
Reacting to this Onyegbule has stated that the legendary singer has not in any way cheated on his wife but living a polygamous lifestyle.
Taking to her Facebook page, she wrote,
“Tuface is a weak man. He obviously loves Pero. But he’s disrespecting Annie to make that one see the writing on the wall. That one, typical Naija woman is thinking of how she’s stuck with him through thick and thin and claiming rights. Both of them need to have the boldness to live their truth.
“What Tuface is doing isn’t cheating. He’s living a polygamous life. He needs to man up and make it official or grow enough balls to divorce Annie if he wants only one legal wife because she won’t leave. She’s become the poster child for accepting everything thrown at her in the name of love…. no self respect whatsoever- until recently that she’s spoken out.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation