Two members of the House of Representatives defected from the Action Alliance to the All Progressives Congress.
The lawmakers from Imo State are Uju Chima Kingsley and Pascal Chigozie Obi.
The Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila, read a letter from the members announcing their defection at the plenary on Thursday.
The defectors later addressed journalists in company with the Organising Secretary of the APC, Emma Ibediro; and the Imo State governorship candidate of the AA in the 2019 general election, Uche Nwosu.
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded
- Justice Nyako seeks appointment of more judges for speedy justice dispensation
- Tinubu in Abuja not in the United States says APC PCC
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1
- Late KWASU VC: University Releases Appreciation Notification
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi