A Chinese Citizen, Si Wenqhuan is currently under observation for any symptoms of the dreaded Coronavirus also known as COVID 19.
Wenqhuan was reportedly coughing on board Ethiopian Airline flight enroute Addis Ababa to Lagos, Monday evening and at the arrival hall of the Murtala Mohammed international airport, Lagos, he was also observed to have coughed twice on arrival.
According to reports, he was immediately separated from other passengers and after a check by Port health officials, he was scheduled to undergo another test.
He was immediately attended to by Port health staff and separated from other passengers.
The Lagos state Center for Disease Control was immediately notified to carry out further tests on the Chinese citizen.
Confirming the development, Victoria Shinaba, the MMIA Manager, says “We are still expecting the results from Lagos State. “
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92