At least four people were killed in a plane crash off Ivory Coast near Abidjan on Saturday, security sources said.
Six others were believed to have been injured in the crash of the Antonov aircraft which police said had 10 people on board.
French military sources said that French nationals were among the injured.
“The aircraft failed to land and crashed in the water… Firefighters and security forces are on the scene,” said police commissioner Charlemagne Bleu.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note