1. Otunba Gani Adams, Leader of the Oodua People’s Congress (OPC), is expected to use his new position as the 15th Aare Ona Kankafo of the Yoruba race to pursue worthy goals of security, peace and national unity.
2. He is expected to assist the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III in the arduous task of leading the illustrious Yoruba people.
3. He is expected to bring quintessential courage, wisdom and astuteness to bear on his new office for a more secured life for the weak, vulnerable and voiceless in the country.
4. He is also expected to connect with Yoruba in diaspora on the need to be good ambassadors of the race towards national development.
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy