Simon Ujah, Kaduna
No frwet than four students of the Good Shepherd Major Seminary, Kakau, a suburb of Kaduna, have been kidnapped, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
The four seminarians were kidnapped during an attacked on the school located along Kaduna -Abuja express on Wednesday.
Security alerts Information released by the registrar of the school Rev. Fr. Dr. Joel Usman stated that
“Good Shepherd Major Seminary was attacked by armed bandits Yesterday 8 January 2020 Between 10:30PM-11:00PM.
“After head count of students with security agents, four seminarians have been declared missing. kindly say a prayer for their safety and release”, Dr. Unman stated.
- Flooding: Wurukum Traders appeal to Gov over N2bn properties loss
- Kwara Police gets first female spokesperson, DSP Ejire-Adeyemi Adetoun
- Nigeria committed to end terrorism, maintenance of peace –Gaidam
- Kwara Govt. Kicks Against Street Begging
- (PHOTOS) Medical Laboratory Council Inducts KWASU’s 46 Newly Qualified Graduates
- 12 feared dead in ghastly auto crash in Kwara
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s media aide, Rafiu Ajakaye warns against sensational reporting
- COAS visits Benue, pledges more military interventions in crises ridden areas
- Engr. Yunusa Yahaya’s death, a monumental loss to humanity— Emir of Okuta
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death