The All Progressives Congress has named the Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello as chairman of its Ondo State Governorship Primary Election Committee.
This was contained in a statement titled: “Governor Yahaya Bello Heads Ondo State APC Governorship Primary Election Committee,” signed by the APC Deputy National Publicity Secretary, Yekini Nabena, in Abuja, on Thursday.
The statement read in part, “Ahead of the All Progressives Congress Ondo State Governorship Primary Election slated for July 20, 2020, the Governor Mai Mala Buni-led Caretaker/Extra-ordinary National Convention Planning Committee has constituted Primary Election and Appeal Committees.
“The Governor of Kogi State, H.E. Yahaya Bello will chair the Primary Election Committee while Emperor Chris Baywood Ibe will chair the Primary Election Appeal Committee.
“Ondo State Governorship Primary Election Committee*
1. H.E. Yahaya Bello – Chairman
2. Olorogun o’tega Emerhor OON – Secretary
3. Alwan Hassan – Member
4. Chief Samuel Sambo – Member
5. Hajiya Binta Salihu – Member
6. Mr. Emma Andy – Member
7. Dr. Adebayo Adelabu – Member
8. Abdullahi Aliyu – Member
9. Mrs. Margret Ngozi Igwe – Member.”
The statement also named members of the Ondo State Governorship Primary Election Appeal Committee. They are:
1. Emperor Chris Baywood Ibe – Chairman
2. Arch. Abdulmimuni Okara – Secretary
3. Mr. Festus Fientes – Member
4. Mr. Okon Owoefiak – Member
5. Mr. ABBA Isah – Member
6. Alh. Umar Duhu – Member
7. Hon. Sani El-katuzu – Member
8. Mrs. Osuere Eunice – Member
9. Emeka Agaba – Member
He said both Committees will be inaugurated by the Chairman of the APC Caretaker/Extra-ordinary National Convention Planning Committee, H.E. Mai Mala Buni at the APC National Secretariat by 3pm on Friday 17th July, 2020.
- ROYAL NEWS Online Newspaper clocks 10 from scratch to stardom
- NSCDC arrest 7 suspects over alleged energy theft/meter tampering in Kwara
- SAD….34-year-old Sodiq Adebisi dies during football training
- 150 Days in Office: CDS, Gen. CG Musa: A Pragmatic silent achiever
- Ibadan-based herbalist, Ojuwoni Atakoro, one other remanded in Ilorin prison
- Proper use of national budget, critical to economic dev —Akpabio
- EFCC, DSS, NCoS bosses To Face Reps C’ttee Over Failed Attempt To Rearrest Emefiele
- Senator Hussaini sympathises with Kaduna people over misdirected bombing
- Senator Natasha seeks NCDMB, NAFDAC partnership on alternative medicine
- Senate gives NPA 48hrs ultimatum to produce unaccounted $1.8bn