- His late grandfather, Sir Muhammadu Sanusi I became the Emir and Paramount ruler of Kano Emirate in 1954
- His late grandfather, Sir Muhammadu Sanusi I was dethroned in 1963 by the Premier of Northern region and Sardauna of Sokoto, Sir Ahmadu Bello KBE and banished to Azare, Bauchi State.
- Muhammadu Sanusi served as the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, (CBN) under President Goodluck Jonathan.
- He was installed as the Dan Majen Kano by late Emir Ado Bayero in 2012
- He was enthroned as the Emir of Kano in 2014 by Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso
- He was dethroned in 2020 by the (former deputy governor), Governor of Kano State, Dr. Umar Ganduje
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)