Mr Sani Hamzat, the Sokoto State Sector Commander of Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC) said the crash occurred on Wednesday.
Hamzat said all the victims were evacuated to hospital by road marshals.
Meanwhile, another accident involving two cars had claimed the life of one person on Sokoto-Gusau road.
The sector commander attributed the crashes to over speeding and dangerous driving and urged motorists respect traffic rules and regulations.
Hamzat advised motorists to always ensure that their vehicles, screens and tyres were in perfect condition before putting the vehicles on road.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Ndudi Elumelu wins PDP Reps ticket for 5th term
- FG imposes new tax on phone-calls to fund healthcare
- Abia Speaker wins PDP’s ticket for House of Reps
- Ali Isa emerges as PDP’s Balanga/Billiri Federal Constituency, Gombe, candidate
- Breaking…..Wahab Issa, Mohammed Ajia declared winner of PDP Reps primaries
- Lagos PDP calls for cancellation of primaries
- Commission begins screening of intending Christian pilgrims
- Ortom expresses satisfaction with work on roads, other projects
- 2023 Presidency: Lawan begs Kano to swing in his favour
- I’ll reform education sector if elected president —Lawan