By Akin Richy, Osogbo.
Environmental Health Officers Association of Nigeria (EHOAN) Osun State Chapter has joined other well wishers to congratulate the state’s First Lady, Alhaja Kafayat Oyetola on the occasion of her 62nd birthday celebration, describing her as a virtuous woman who has positively impacted lives.
This was contain in a congratulatory message issued by the South-West President, Dr Tope Akinwumi, Osun State President, Sanitarian Ola Olufemi and the State Secretary, Sanitarian Raphael Akinola and made available to newsmen in Osogbo on Saturday.
EHOAN also congratulated both Governor Gboyega Oyetola and his wife as they celebrate their wedding anniversary.
According to the statement, “Mrs Kafayat Oyetola who is the Chairperson, Southern Governor’s Wives’ Forum and Osun State EHOAN Matron has demonstrated leadership quality, a high sense of commitment and passion for the welfare of the down trodden as the First Lady in the state in the last three and half years”
While praying for many more years of celebration for Mrs Oyetola who they described as a Mother of Motherless, the EHOAN said the First Lady’s programmes have torched and transformed many lives.
The leadership of EHOAN also praised Alhaja Kafayat Oyetola for being a strong pillar of support to Governor Gboyega Oyetola in the quest to build a virile economy for the state, adding that it is evidently clear that the Governor’s string of successes has been the support of First Lady.
“We the entire Environmental Health Officers in the State of Osun rejoice and thank the Almighty Allah for His Divine Grace and Mercy in the last six decades plus two of your life ma and His Guidance, Direction and Provision, as well as celebration of your wedding anniversary today, Congratulations! Congratulations!! Congratulations!!!”, the statement concluded.
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules