The pupils were abducted by the terrorists during an invasion of their school on September 1, 2021.
The development was confirmed by NTA in a post on their Facebook account on Sunday night.
Recall that the state police command had claimed that the bandit terrorists abducted more than seventy students during an attack on the school.
The spokesman of the command, Mohammed Shehu, in a statement released, had said armed bandits invaded the school premises and abducted students.
He said, “The abduction followed the invasion of the school by large numbers of armed bandits.”
Shehu further stated that the state command is working with the military to secure the release of the pupils.
The bandit terrorists had earlier returned five of the students within 24 hours of the attack.
A former councillor of Kaya ward, Yahaya Kaya, while speaking on the incident noted that the bandits abducted his younger brother’s daughter.
The recent abduction had made the state government order the closure of boarding facilities in 30 schools.
Meanwhile, it has not been stated if the state government paid ransom to secure the release of the students.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- NBC revokes licences of Ray Power FM, Silverbird TV, 50 other stations
- Nigerian Govt to block access to online loan firms
- No short shelf doses of COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria — FG
- NiMet predicts 3-day rains, thunderstorms from Friday
- Emirates suspends flights to, from Nigeria
- Flight tickets skyrocket as aviation fuel hits N903
- PDP constitutes caretaker committee for Osun
- Osun Guber: Court strikes out suit against Ademola Adeleke
- Strike: Federal Govt’s offer miserable — ASUU
- Poultry farmers lament high cost of raw material