The 7th year remembrance prayer in honour of late Alhaji Sulyman Okandeji Akanbi Oriokoh, father of a former Chairman of the Nigeria Union of Journalists, NUJ, Kwara State Council, Alhaji Tunde Akanbi, will come up on Thursday 14 December 2017. READ ALSO: PHOTO NEWS: Saraki’s daughter’s wedding
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the event will take place at the deceased Ori-okoh residence, Ogele compound in Ilorin.
Further checks as contained in a statement issued by the organizers revealed that the event will feature special prayers by frontline Islamic clerics across the state and beyond as well as lecture to be delivered by the Chief Imam of Maraba Jumat Mosque, Sheikh Shuaib Abdulsalam while the Are of Ogele in Asa Local government, Alhaji Abubakar Ishola, will be the father of the day and chief host of the event.
Facebook Comments Box
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note