According to the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Simranjit Singh “school authorities rushed the boy to the hospital where he was pronounced dead”. “We have registered a case of murder and investigations are on, Prima facie, it appears his throat was slit. A knife was found near the body.”
The caretaker of Ryan International School in Gurgaon, Nirja Batra said all CCTV footage from the premises had been given to the police. “There was no CCTV camera inside the washroom, outsiders were not allowed to enter the school except parents who came to drop off their children”.
Batra added “the boy had reached school barely an hour before his body was found by members of the staff.
Angry parents gathered at the school protesting over the lack of security for their children, NDTV news channel reported.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector