1. He was born on Saturday 17th December 1977.
2. He is the second son of the late 10th Emir of Gombe, Shehu Usman
3. He became the 11th Sarkin Gombe and Chairman Gombe Traditional
Council at the age of 37
4. He was until his enthronement as Emir, the Santurakin Gombe.
5. He was named after his grandfather Shehu Abubakar Umaru I.
6. He graduated from the University of Maiduguri in 2005 with a
Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science.
7. HE IS SINGLE.
8. He has the biggest size of Turban among all Emirs in Nigeria.
Detailed Profile of Abubakar Shehu Abubakar
Abubakar Shehu-Abubakar III is a Nigerian traditional leader who was appointed the 11th Emir of Gombe in June 2014. He became Emir following the death of his father, Shehu Abubakar, the 10th emir, who died on May 27, 2014. Abubakar Shehu-Abubakar is Shehu Abubakar’s second son.
Abubakar Shehu-Abubakar was born in Gombe, Nigeria, on December 17, 1977. He attended Gombe Children Primary School from 1982 to 1988 and the Government Science Secondary School, Gombe, from 1989 until 1995.
Shehu-Abubakar received his bachelor’s degree in political science from University of Maiduguri, where he was a student from 2001 until his graduation in 2005.
Abubakar served as a Supervisory Councillor on the Gombe Local Government Council from 2006 to 2007. From 2007 until 2009, he worked as the personal assistant to the Director of Administration at the federal Nigerian Ministry of Defence in Abuja.
He later became the chairman of Kliptown Lagoon Nigeria Ltd. and the executive director of Horizon Interlinks Global Resources.
Shehu-Abubakar’s father, the 10th Emir of Gombe of Shehu Abubakar, died from cancer in London on May 27, 2014. He was appointed as Shehu Abubakar’s successor in early June 2014. The Secretary to the Gombe State Government (SSG), Abubakar Bage, presented Shehu-Abubakar with his letter of appointment at the Gombe Central Mosque on June 6, 2014.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign