Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has congratulated the Emir of Ilorin Dr. Ibrahim Sulu Gambari as he clocked 81 years, describing his reign as transformative and hugely beneficial to the emirate and the state as a whole.
In a statement commemorating the 81st birthday anniversary of the Emir who is the chairman of the Kwara State Council of Chiefs, the Governor through his Spokesperson, Rafiu Ajakaye said: “I join the whole of the emirate and the people of Kwara State as a whole to thank the Almighty Allah for His enduring mercies on His Royal Highness over the years, including giving him the good health and wisdom to excellently discharge his royal duties.
“On behalf of the people and government of Kwara State, I commend the Emir of Ilorin for his commitment to peace, his love for his subjects and deliberate efforts to strategically position them for greater heights, and his constant pursuit of socioeconomic and political growth and development for the state over the years. I pray the Almighty Allah to grant His Royal Highness more rewarding years ahead in good health.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank