930 new cases of COVID-19 have been recorded in Nigeria.
According to the Nigeria Center for Disease Control NCDC, Lagos recorded 279 fresh cases while the Federal Capital Territory recorded 179 new cases.
Other states with fresh cases include Plateau-62, Kaduna-54, Kano-52, Katsina-52, Imo-42, Jigawa-42, Rivers-38, Kwara-30, Nasarawa-19, Yobe-15, Ogun-13, Borno-10, Oyo-9, Niger-9, Ebonyi-6, Bauchi-6, Edo-5, Taraba-4, Sokoto-2, and Cross River-2.
Nigeria currently has 75, 062 number of confirmed cases. 66, 775 patients have so far been discharged while 1200 deaths have sadly been recorded.
See the breakdown of the number of cases per states below;
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo