The Lagos State government has confirmed the death of a medical doctor and two other coronavirus (COVID-19) patients in the state.
The Commissioner of Health in Lagos, Professor Akin Abayomi, announced this in a series of tweets on Thursday.
Unfortunately, Lagos recorded 3 additional deaths from #COVID19 related complications. The deceased are males aged 51, 52 and 62.
*️⃣One of the dead; a medical doctor had contact with an infected person who recently returned to the country.
Other victims have no travel history or record of contact with any infected person.
*️⃣Total #COVID19 related deaths are now 10
I hereby urge Lagosians to remain vigilant and report any concern about #COVID19 infection in our communities by calling Telephone receiver 08000CORONA
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud