Embattled Publisher of Sahara Reporter, a leading online news platform, Mr. Omoyele Sowore, has been expelled as the National Chairman of the African Action Alliance, (AAC).
The party at its national convention which held in Owerri, the Imo State capital also suspended 28 other members of the party.
The party immediately announced Leonard Nzenwa as the new national chairman of the party.
Sowore is currently being held by the Department of State Services over RevolutionNow protests.
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92