Embattled Publisher of Sahara Reporter, a leading online news platform, Mr. Omoyele Sowore, has been expelled as the National Chairman of the African Action Alliance, (AAC).
The party at its national convention which held in Owerri, the Imo State capital also suspended 28 other members of the party.
The party immediately announced Leonard Nzenwa as the new national chairman of the party.
Sowore is currently being held by the Department of State Services over RevolutionNow protests.
- Everton fires Manager, Marco Silva
- Nigeria will soon be self-sufficient in rice production— Minister
- Minister launches NAVSA, to create 6million jobs in 10yrs
- Committee of CMDs raises alarm over impending problems
- When will Gov. Abdulrazaq present 2020 budget?
- Senate to IGP: Reduce checkpoints on federal highways
- Atiku decries $100bn annual foreign school fees by wealthy Nigerians
- Senate passes 2020 budget,raises estimates to N10.594trn
- Kano Assembly finally passes bill of new emirates creation into law
- SAD…Obasanjo’s Ex-Special Adviser on women affairs dies at 73