Actor, Freddie Leonard, lampooned an IG user this afternoon who averred that he shouldn’t be giving marital advice when he isn’t yet married.
The actor had reposted the post made by his colleague, Nkiru Umeh, who stated that a family member who wants to come first before a marital partner is a devil’s apprentice.
Freddie approved of the post and reposted it on his wall. However, an IG user saw the post and thought it was Freddie who made the post.
He left a comment which read:
”How do you know all this. You are not married yet, only married people knows that”
Fred was appalled by the comment and he blasted the troll. According to him, he doesn’t have to be married to give a piece of advice.
See the exchange below;
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline