Actor, Freddie Leonard, lampooned an IG user this afternoon who averred that he shouldn’t be giving marital advice when he isn’t yet married.
The actor had reposted the post made by his colleague, Nkiru Umeh, who stated that a family member who wants to come first before a marital partner is a devil’s apprentice.
Freddie approved of the post and reposted it on his wall. However, an IG user saw the post and thought it was Freddie who made the post.
He left a comment which read:
”How do you know all this. You are not married yet, only married people knows that”
Fred was appalled by the comment and he blasted the troll. According to him, he doesn’t have to be married to give a piece of advice.
See the exchange below;
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC