Nollywood actor, Ibrahim Suleiman has narrated how a friend betrayed him by blocking him from getting a movie role.
Ibrahim, in a post he shared on Twitter, revealed that he just discovered that the person whom he considered a friend blocked his chances of being casted for the role.
According to the 37-year-old actor, the ‘friend’ talked the movie producer out of considering him for the job.
He added that he shared it online because he knows the ‘friend’ would see it, and peradventure, he/she wants to pretend in the future, he (Ibrahim) would refer to the tweet as evidence of his/her betrayal.
“Found out that someone I consider my friend literally talked a producer into not considering me for a role.
I am tweeting this per I know you’ll see it. So that the day you cry wolf I will quote this. And everybody go face front.
Till then, I am kuku fully boked.”
See his post below,
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- NBC revokes licences of Ray Power FM, Silverbird TV, 50 other stations
- Nigerian Govt to block access to online loan firms
- No short shelf doses of COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria — FG
- NiMet predicts 3-day rains, thunderstorms from Friday
- Emirates suspends flights to, from Nigeria
- Flight tickets skyrocket as aviation fuel hits N903
- PDP constitutes caretaker committee for Osun
- Osun Guber: Court strikes out suit against Ademola Adeleke
- Strike: Federal Govt’s offer miserable — ASUU
- Poultry farmers lament high cost of raw material