Nollywood actor, Ibrahim Suleiman has narrated how a friend betrayed him by blocking him from getting a movie role.
Ibrahim, in a post he shared on Twitter, revealed that he just discovered that the person whom he considered a friend blocked his chances of being casted for the role.
According to the 37-year-old actor, the ‘friend’ talked the movie producer out of considering him for the job.
He added that he shared it online because he knows the ‘friend’ would see it, and peradventure, he/she wants to pretend in the future, he (Ibrahim) would refer to the tweet as evidence of his/her betrayal.
“Found out that someone I consider my friend literally talked a producer into not considering me for a role.
I am tweeting this per I know you’ll see it. So that the day you cry wolf I will quote this. And everybody go face front.
Till then, I am kuku fully boked.”
See his post below,
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative
- NLC suspends nationwide protest
- Names of Tinubu’s aides following him to Qatar revealed (See List)
- Group petitions Tinubu, others over N20bn LGs fraud in Benue
- Banks to face N1trn recapitalization as Senate plans six years term for CBN Gov.
- BREAKING….Senate begins probe of Ajaokuta Steel Coy, NIOMCO over $496m payment
- (VIDEO) Vigilantes rescue abducted victims, kill one kidnapper, apprehend others in Kwara
- IOC’s Divestment: We Facilitate, Not Hinder Process — NNPCL
- Introduce Food Stamps prog to tackle hunger, Senate urges FG
- Senate confirms Bakari as NFIU director