Nollywood actor, Ibrahim Suleiman has narrated how a friend betrayed him by blocking him from getting a movie role.
Ibrahim, in a post he shared on Twitter, revealed that he just discovered that the person whom he considered a friend blocked his chances of being casted for the role.
According to the 37-year-old actor, the ‘friend’ talked the movie producer out of considering him for the job.
He added that he shared it online because he knows the ‘friend’ would see it, and peradventure, he/she wants to pretend in the future, he (Ibrahim) would refer to the tweet as evidence of his/her betrayal.
“Found out that someone I consider my friend literally talked a producer into not considering me for a role.
I am tweeting this per I know you’ll see it. So that the day you cry wolf I will quote this. And everybody go face front.
Till then, I am kuku fully boked.”
See his post below,
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28