Nollywood actress, Ada Ameh, has appealed to President Buhari and Governor Sanwo-olu to remove soldiers from the street so she can bury her daughter in peace.
Ada, popularly known as Emu in comedy sitcom, The Johnsons, lost her daughter two days ago after an unsuccessful surgery.
According to her, her daughter died in Abuja and she needs to travel to the country’s capital to carry out the burial procession.
In a video she shared on Instagram, she broke down in tears and pleaded with Buhari to listen to the demands of the #EndSARS protesters so that normalcy can return. She also threatened to walk to the airport naked, holding a placard if the government fails to stop the killings.
The grieving mother condemned the government for deploying soldiers to kill unarmed citizens instead of focusing the energy on the battle against terrorist group, Boko haram.
Watch the video below,
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide