Hollywood actress, Emma Stone, and her husband, “SNL” writer Dave McCary have reportedly welcomed their first child together.
The “La La Land” star gave birth to her first child on Saturday, March 13, TMZ reported early on Friday, March 26. It’s unknown if the new arrival is a boy or a girl.
A source told Us Weekly that Emma was “very happy and very excited about becoming a mother”.
The source told the publication: “She’s constantly oohing and cooing.
“She looks great, she looks healthy, she’s glowing. She’s been keeping up with friends and work lately, she’s always staying active and gets her daily exercise in.
Emma and David met while she hosted the Saturday Night Live in 2016, and he was directing a taped sketch for the episode. The pair kept their relationship under wraps for some time until they went public by attending the 2019 Screen Actors Guild Awards together.
They got engaged on Saturday Night Live in December 2019 and tied the knot in a secret wedding in September 2020.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign