Hollywood actress, Emma Stone, and her husband, “SNL” writer Dave McCary have reportedly welcomed their first child together.
The “La La Land” star gave birth to her first child on Saturday, March 13, TMZ reported early on Friday, March 26. It’s unknown if the new arrival is a boy or a girl.
A source told Us Weekly that Emma was “very happy and very excited about becoming a mother”.
The source told the publication: “She’s constantly oohing and cooing.
“She looks great, she looks healthy, she’s glowing. She’s been keeping up with friends and work lately, she’s always staying active and gets her daily exercise in.
Emma and David met while she hosted the Saturday Night Live in 2016, and he was directing a taped sketch for the episode. The pair kept their relationship under wraps for some time until they went public by attending the 2019 Screen Actors Guild Awards together.
They got engaged on Saturday Night Live in December 2019 and tied the knot in a secret wedding in September 2020.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes