Popular Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo turns a new age today and she’s shared beautiful photos on her social media page to celebrate her day.
Expressing her thoughts on her big day, the actress lamented about the absence of her beloved mother who died just a month ago.
She also used the opportunity to remember her late mother as it’s been one month since she left her, Iyabo asked why her mother had to go on a day that is significant to her (21st).
However, the demise of her mom would not stop her from celebrating happily as her photo expressed just how excited she felt about her new age.
The talented thespian wrote on Instagra,, “Mama is exactly 1 month you left me, why did you have to go on the 21st of Nov I still needed you, my luck number, hmmmmmmm II Love you mama Iyabo & will forever miss you, happy new chapter 43 to me”
Fans and well-wishers have since taken to her page to wish her a happy celebration.
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue