Actress, Lilian Afegbai Loses Her Father.
Popular Nollwood Actress Lilian Afegbai, is bereaved as she has lost her father, Mr. Adams Afegbai on Tuesday September 29.
Mr. Afegbai passed on few weeks after he suffered severe burns at his farm in Owan East Local Government Area of Edo State earlier this month. The 80-year-old was trying to burn some waste when the fire caught his clothes and spread over his body.
Lilian took to her social media page on Tuesday evening to announce his passing.
May his soul rest in peace.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Kauran Bauchi, Bala Mohammed gets second term re-election
- Poor awareness of Tuberculosis Disease causing havoc in Nigeria – NTBLCP
- Funke Akindele deletes PDP’s political posts on Instagram page
- Popular music legand, Jaigbade Alao is dead
- We’ll review governorship, state assembly election results — INEC
- Adamawa guber: Thugs protest apparent loss of APC’s Binani
- Breaking…. Kano govt imposes 24hrs curfew as NNPP wins guber poll
- Nigeria not practising democracy but ‘Agberocracy’– Apostle Suleman
- Election victory: Kwara CMO Coordinator, Idris Haroon felicitates with Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Dikko Radda of APC declared winner Katsina guber election